Dewald, it should be noted that, of course, not all 200 request responses
are created equal and just because pulling down a response body with
hundreds of thousands of ids succeeds, it doesn't mean it doesn't cause a
substantial strain on our system. We want to make developing against the API
as easy as is feasible but need to do so in a spirit of reasonable
compromise.

--
Marcel Molina
Twitter Platform Team