Hi,
According to our records, your IP and account are still whitelisted.
Is it possible that after following the additional accounts, you're
exceeding the whitelisted limit of 20K calls/hour? You can check the
HTTP response headers from any rate-limited REST API call to see how
many requests you have remaining. For more information, see
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Rate-limiting .

Hope that helps,
Brian