Hi,
I'm quite new to this. I think that I have all the backend done to get
the information I want from twitter but I can't get it to display on
the map. I took a look at some of the source code from similar sites
to my project and it seems I get stuck at one point.

For example, http://www.teamergency.com/twitter

Looking at their code I can see the code that calls the twitter info
and plots it on the map is:

addMarker(...

...but then it lists all of the tweets currently on the map. Is there
a function that should be called in them brackets?
Can anyone point me in the right direction (or if you're kind enough
just tell me what to do!)?

Please bare with me, i'm still trying to learn this stuff.