On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 11:24 PM, Raffi Krikorian <ra...@twitter.com> wrote:
> hey fabien (and the rest of the list).
> what do you think we could do to improve this for all of you?  i'm actively
> interested in making it better.  feel free to add to this thread, or mail me
> personally.

Raffi,

That would be such a great improvement. I think the required changes
is small, I would go very simple and just display a login/password and
the 2 buttons approve/deny in *large* without the sidebox on the right
you have currently, as it's not needed. Something like what you get
when you browse twitter.com/username from your iPhone.