HI Peter,

Ok, so what I understand you saying is that Twtiter only keeps 7 days
or 3200 results available per person?  So if I want trending over time
(more than 7days) I'm going to have to call that data and then store
it in a DB?

Right now I am dabbling in Python as a way to retrieve, parse and
write data.

thanks
jason