Twitter sends this in response to an OAuth message it deems unworthy.  Note
that *all* that I copied below is part of the response *body*.  The first
two lines *look* like they belong in the response headers.  But in fact they
are not (two preceding \r\n before the start). And the response is a 200 OK
response, actually (perhaps because no status is included?  I don't know).
 Also note that the the entire body is included *twice*.

Internal Server Error

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death