Hi Raffi

For me there are two very important changes that need to be made to
the oAuth login page

1) The DENY button is currently default, which means if you hit the
return button on the iPhone keyboard is uses DENY instead of ALLOW.
Please change the default button!
2) Please have a mobile friendly version like the m.twitter.com login
page so that it fits a 320px wide screen without zooming.