> > > I would suggest that whoever is running this group put all new members
> > > on moderated (or even all on moderated) because a nasty spambot is
> > > running around currently. I've also seen porn spam sent about Angelina
> > > Jolie lately.
> >
> > All new members are automatically moderated, which is why posts from new
> > users tend to come in bunches when one of the moderators clears the queue.
>
> well, guess one got through.

Please look at the headers of that "one" more carefully. In this case, it
was a joejob of an existing approved member (in this case, yours truly).
As it happens, I had been mulling over implementing SPF on my local server,
and this is now a good time to do it. However, that is not a failure of
moderation.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- If your happiness depends on anyone else, you've got a problem. -- R. Bach -