Hi Raffi,

I concur with the above suggestions by Fabien and Rich.

Our iPhone app, heypic.me, displays the OAuth login page in a webview.
Upon launching the login page, we only see about 20% of our users get
all the way through the Twitter login process. This is not a bug,
we've checked, but rather the cumbersome experience of using that
login page.

Thanks,
Andrew
twitter.com/siggy_sf