i think, i asked something less complicated and got radio silence. funny,
what people respond to. i forget what it was actually, i think i wanted to
know how to or if i could use oauth on a site and retrieve the geo info of
the user id. signup and automatically plot their waypoint.

i figured as much about the excess of questions that probably go through the
system.