I'm doing desktop apps and I think the PIN workflow is just fine as
is. If there are security reasons why something else is needed, I can
see changing it. But it's no big deal for me to fire up a browser,
push the "allow" button, double-click on a PIN, and then CTL-C / CTL-
SHIFT-V into a Konsole window. ;-)