Hi, I am a developer of TweetTime which is iPhone Twitter Client.

I have been through similar problem about a month ago. But one day it
was fixed.
And I got another huge JSON response error, again. It makes TweetTime
app work weird.

http://twitpic.com/xt0vw/full
- Check out this screenshot to see errors. From left to right, First
is a tweet without Geotagging, Second one is with Geotagging, and
third one is one it should be.

It makes my app look like this.
http://twitpic.com/xt208
http://twitpic.com/xt22f

Also, searching Api for location no longer work.
Not only my App, TweetTime, but also Tweetie, Twitbird... all the
iPhone apps supporting near by tweets cannot search the results.

All these are happened since........ I guess couple of hours ago.

Hope it will be fixed quickly.

Thanks.