i've never used dot.net, however, it looks suspicious to me that the
bytestream of the image is coming before the oauth params/signature in your
example.  i would expect the oauth params/signature to be in the
Authorization header, and the image to be in the body of the POST.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team