As an User Experience designer, It is more complicated for first time
users as the process
is longer, I mean think about it what's more simple than open the app,
enter username/password
Done!, rather than open the app, go to twitter, sign in, copy pin,
paste pin, Done!, I believe the fewer
steps in the process is better.