The Search API limit is not publicly available but is more then 150 calls
per hour per IP. Once you hit the rate limit there will be a header in the
response that specifies when you start making calls again.

You can read more about the Search API rate limit here:

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Rate-limiting

--
Abraham Williams | Seattle bound | http://goo.gl/fb/C775
Project | Intersect | http://intersect.labs.poseurtech.com