Is anyone else having difficulties registering applications for use
with the Twitter API?  I couldn't even modify any of my settings and
the only notifications i ever received was "Check your registration
settings".  I thought it may have been corrupted or something
therefore i deleted my application in hopes of creating a new one that
would allow me to update my apps information.

Unfortunately, I am still getting the same dreaded error with no
avail.  I've contacted Twitter Support but the only response i have
received from them was that i do not have an application registered.
I'm not sure if it is a bot or something but it's quite frustrating.

I would appreciate any feedback or resolutions if anyone else is
experiencing this issue.  I hope it isn't isolated to my user account.

Thanks again,

Danielle