Hi there,

I'm the author of Phirehose and was wondering if you guys have tried
it/are having any sorts of problems.

I use it myself and haven't had any problems with it randomly stopping
(so far) or at least, not that I've noticed.

That's not to say that there's not an implementation problem there
somewhere :)

Phirehose should be a lot more robust than the simple examples in that
old blog post there as it does handle reconnects, HTTP response
errors, retry backoff, etc, etc.

Happy to work with you guys to solve any probs -

Cheers!

  Fenn.