hi ed,

as i already stated 2 times i used urlencoding. i wanted to prevent my
tweets looking like this "http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Fmydomain%2F.xyz
%2Findex.php%3Fkey1%3Dvalue1%26key2%3Dvalue2%26%3Dvalue3" . this looks
pretty ugly. i am basically wondering why there isn't a solution to
wrap these ugly urls like hrefs in html using a title for the link
name and <a></a> tags to wrap!?

regards, tino