> Yet, those 775 accounts have the potential ability to reach up to 775,000+
> ("+", considering the number of retweets they each get) of Twitter's user
> base. When they're dissatisfied, people hear.  IMO those are the ones
> Twitter should be going out of their way to satisfy.  Add to that the fact
> that many of those are the ones willing to pay the biggest bucks when/if
> Twitter implements a business account, they could also be a contributing
> factor to Twitter's revenue model in the future.  It makes total sense for
> Twitter to support those ~775 accounts.  If they're ignored, they'll take
> their followers with them.
>
> Jesse

Getting way off topic, but I think you're wrong here.  They won't be taking
their followers anywhere.  Commonly the majority of the large number of
followers aren't engaged followers.
http://dashes.com/anil/2010/01/nobody-has-a-million-twitter-followers.html
Anil's blog post matches my own experiences with traffic fluctuations
after
receiving tweets.

Tim.