I was directed to this user group by Twitter Support in regards with
my query. I am interested in tweeting selective followers of an user
who have declared interest in receiving specific tweets based on some
categorization.

Creating a separate account for each such category or sending DM to
each user are not practical options with huge number of categories or
when one user is interested in tweets from multiple categories. In
addition Support indicated, I may run into rate limit issues and / or
break twitter rules.

Has anyone achieved this or has a suggestion?

Thanks!