Hi,

Hi, reading documentation at:
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation#statuses/filter

says returns a list of status elements, when I click they hyper link
it takes me to this page:

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/REST+API+Documentation#Statuselement

which says the documentation has moved, when I click that link, it
takes me to:

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-API-Documentation

where I cant find the status/filter api results.

Can someone point me to where I can read & understand the results of
this call?

To be specific, I have been watching the json returned and here is
what I see:

- always returns user data - great no problems
- seems to return at least one "text"  but sometimes multiple ones.
(maybe only in retweeted_status???)
- sometimes contains "retweeted_status" which contains a user and text
- docs say it could contain delete status

Is this it, anything else that can come through?

Any examples of any language parsing the json/xml of the various stuff
that can come through? (I have a java api example that creats a json
object, im more looking for something that shows the various types of
api results that could come through and buckets them into their
various types. (tweet, retweet, delete etc)

thanks
Joel