We are also developing an iPhone app that uses Twitter's OAuth.

Posting this just to add more momentum to the request that the Twitter
OAuth login page should be made mobile friendly.  I believe doing so
would have a significant usability impact.

Raffi, can you provide input is this thread if this is something
Twitter is considering
doing in the short term?  Long term?

Thanks,
Joe