On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Cube Whidden <lxx.septuag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have submitted a request to be whitelisted by twitter almost two
> weeks
> ago.  I googled around and found that it normally takes 1 week in the
> past.  Does anyone
> know the average time it takes to get whitelisted these days?  Also,
> if you
> get rejected, will I get an email with the reason so that I can
> correct what is lacking?

(Note: I'm not related to Twitter or the approval of whitelists in any way.)

For what I read in this list, yes, you should get an email saying why
your application was rejected. Or, at least, get an email, since the
rejection app was buggy a few weeks ago (so you get an email, but it
didn't say why it was rejected.)

Also, as far as I know, the approval or rejection is a manual process,
so it should be someone at the twoffice to check it. Raffi (I think)
mentioned that the twitter team was in holidays last week, so that may
explain the delay.

--
Julio Biason <julio.bia...@gmail.com>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/juliobiason