For an iPhone application Streaming does not make much sense. You would have
to run your own server and have your application check for updates from it.
Which might make sense depending on your app. You should be able to just
display a notice to users if they run into rate limiting.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Moved to Seattle | May cause email delays
Project | Intersect | http://intersect.labs.poseurtech.com