This may have been proposed by somebody sometime in the past (forgive me for not having enough coffee in my system to muster up the energy to search the archives ;-)), but here it goes: what if, rather than a web page URL, we could receive a captcha image and have the user input the code. That would allow desktop users more flexibility in displaying the authorization. It wouldn't be perfect (I'm sure console developers wouldn't like it), but I think it would be a little better than what is coming up now. Thoughts?