The signature should be generated for every single request to the Twitter
API. It is based on your request URL and parameters.

You can read a detailed explanation here
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hammer-oauth-08#page-19.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Moved to Seattle | May cause email delays
Project | Intersect | http://intersect.labs.poseurtech.com