Yup, I know, that's what I'm asking. Why not link to and tell people to use
1.0a (or the IETF draft) rather than 1.0?

For the record I checked all the other code examples and none of them support
oauth_verifier (some do send oauth_callback with the first request), unless I'm
missing something.  http://github.com/moomerman/twitter_oauth is the only one
that's up to date.

-M