Actually, I spotted the rumor in a tweet, went to Plancast, found the
Plancast site, and then sent a tweet to Marshall, who then apparently
went to Quora to ask. What ever happened to picking up the phone and
calling your friend in the Marketing department? ;-)

So - no comment, confirmation, denial from Twitter yet - more rumors
spread over multiple social networking sites. ;-)

Whenever it is, I hope the hotel has a hefty senior citizen
discount. ;-)