Hi
I've spent the last week getting the OAuth sign-In process to work,
and I've finallly got it to work(verify credentials correctly returns
a user's info), BUT, I am unable to update a user's status.

The server always returns 'Could not authenticate...'
For obvious reasons, Twitter's server can't return a more specific
error message.

Is there any way of communcating directly with someone on Twitter's
server side (ie a real person), so I can pinpoint exactly why I'm not
being authenticated?
might save me another 1-2 weeks of hair pulling...