To be accurate: most  ids do work... We had no httpstatus 500 errors
for quite a while, so this is new and different and bad behavior.
We've had a working application that has been functioning for more
than a year, and way back when these errors were frequent, and then
Twitter did alot of new/good work and they've all but gone away (at
least on this api)... until now.
.