Hi can anyone please help I am currently writing an app for Twitter
and I seem to be having a problem with it with the error The remote
server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. Is there anything I am
doing wrong.

Here is the code:

protected string ExecutePostCommand(string url, string userName,
string password, string data) {
                        WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(url);
                        if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(userName) &&
!string.IsNullOrEmpty
(password)) {
                WebProxy pry = new WebProxy("10.5.83.2", 8080);
               // pry.Credentials =
CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials;
                pry.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("usernamel",
"password","domain");
                            request.Proxy = pry;
                request.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-
urlencoded";
                                request.Method = "POST";

                                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(TwitterClient)) {
                                        request.Headers.Add("X-Twitter-Client",
TwitterClient);
                                }

                                if
(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(TwitterClientVersion)) {

request.Headers.Add("X-Twitter-Version", TwitterClientVersion);
                                }

                                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(TwitterClientUrl)) {
                                        request.Headers.Add("X-Twitter-URL",
TwitterClientUrl);
                                }

                                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(Source)) {
                                        data += "&source=" +
HttpUtility.UrlEncode(Source);
                                }

                                byte[] bytes = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(data);

                                request.ContentLength = bytes.Length;
                                using (Stream requestStream =
request.GetRequestStream()) {
                                        requestStream.Write(bytes, 0,