I'm having the same problems. oauth calls from my application are
failing with the '0 reqs per hour' message, on both my internal
machines and my host at the data center. However, my personal account
still flies okay on seesmic etc... It's weird. My app isn't considered
aggressive at this point since I'm the only testing it.  My attachment
to the sample stream is still flowing right along.