Is this the right group to ask about the OAuth implementation?

I am new to OAuth, just decided to learn more and to try to add "Login
with twitter' to my CMS
I have a question - how long is the token good for? I mean, is the
token life somehow tied to a user's session or can I use a token after
user has left my site, for a relatively long time?

If I want to create a service like twitlater, where a user creates
messages and tells the service to send them in a few days or in a
month, will OAuth work for that or will the token expire before the
time to send message? I mean the original user who set the 'time to
send' will not be logged in at that time anymore.

I'm just not sure if OAuth token will still be valid after a month.

How long is it good for?

Thanks.