I can imagine how to code it, therefore it is spam. ;-) But seriously, I
haven't seen anything like this yet, but I'm sure, given how visible I am in
Twitter, I'm sure I will.

I did have one borderline case the other day. I sent out a tweet in
LOLCAT-speak, and some bot latched on to it, created a URL in its service
and sent me an @ reply telling me the URL was available and to go visit that
URL. When I got there, it offered to build a redirect for it to any URL I
wanted. Seems cute, but not sure I trust it.

Just type "I CAN HAZ MATZOHBALLS" and this thing will respond. ;-)

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Michael Paladino <paladinomich...@gmail.com

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God." ~Alan Hovhaness