Yeap. But.
1. I have incorrect URL, that i can't use immediately. I mean for the
every URL i can't be sure that guid is not changed for this username,
so i can't be sure that every URL is correct. So for each URL
2. I have to find out the correct link with the help of
3. One or several request to the twitter API
4. If that URL is already in my database, i have to replace it with
the new one, or better search for all records with this URL and
replace old URL with the new one.

It's unacceptable price for the absence of just one additional (and
very chip for the twitter) functionality in the API.

Ivan.