You should be able to log in as the account, delete the app ( via
http://twitter.com/wrongaccount/oauth where wrongaccount is the one
you incorrectly set your app up under)...then log out, log into the
account you really want it associated with and set it up as a new
app...

That is assuming you have access to the account you incorrectly set
the app up from in the first place (but if you don't how did you set
it up in the first place?!)...

- Kevin
http://friendstat.us