Hi Ryan,

I tried getting the home timeline and a couple of other methods and
everything works, everything except the update status

here's my request:

http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml?oauth_consumer_key=******&oauth_nonce=d985f559241ea3ba0fc9d6ae842e87a3&oauth_signature=hgWo0cdbttaQnUEEWkFU1USCjMc%3D&oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&oauth_timestamp=1265164536&oauth_token=*******oauth_version=1.0&status=%5C%27hello%5C%27

I'm using this library

http://code.google.com/p/oauth/