Awesome, well thank you for responding back so quickly!  No, if i call
a users / show call new info is not updated.  the response back from
the success call is also incorrect.  I have expereinced this before
with other calls, and the way i've gotten around it in the past, and
implemented it here also, has been by adding an extra variable to the
end of multipart request and signing it.  Timestamp seems to work
well.  We here figured you guys just cached items during peak times.

Thank you very much once again for responding.  Is there a bug ticket
to watch for this issue?  Thanks!

-Andrew