I'd like a public answer for this, we have whitelisted systems and some of
our customers are starting to use their accounts as 'command centers', our
software permits them to mass message members of certain lists. Right now
the biggest list is a dozen and it's used infrequently, but we have
proposals to two organizations with a million plus members and this feature
is something they very specifically want ...

--
mailto:n...@layer3arts.com //
GoogleTalk: nrauhau...@gmail.com