Yes it does seem backwards.  I made my statement because the link he gave
was for application consumer keys, not the OAuth tokens.

Ryan

Sent from my DROID

On Feb 9, 2010 11:27 AM, "John Meyer" <john.l.me...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2/9/2010 9:20 AM, ryan alford wrote:

> > Your users should not be required to get their own consumer key and
> > consumer secret.
> >
> > Ryan

They "create" their own (oAuth) keys for that app by authorizing it through
twitter.  And while we're on this point, whose idea was it to name the keys
that the applications have _Consumer_ keys while the consumers have oAuth
Tokens?  Seems totally counter-intuitive to me.