Why would my IP get banned - the API allows developers to retrieve
almost every piece of data from user's twitter profiles so developers
don't need to scrape. I think if it's a closed site and they want to
protect content, then I can understand IP banning but if it's an open
system like Twitter, I don't see any reason why my IP would get
banned.

Maybe someone from the Twitter Platform team can chime in, especially
since I only scrape for list counts every 4-6 hours on a small set of
users for my application.

Quy