I don't see how Allow being the default can be a security issue. The
user is specifically sent to that page for the purpose of granting
access. Only a minuscule number of users will need to click the Deny
button.

But, I think you're right that the real issue is that the Deny button
is the first submit button, and that is why Roboform activates it.
Anyhow, if it can be changed that Roboform will activate Allow, then
it will be all sweets and candy.