Hi Raffi,

Very pleased that this went out... I've been pushing for this on this list
for quite a while now...

Let us know if you need any help in any way...

As a side note - TweetPhoto has claimed on this list that they have some
sort of oAuth delegation live?? I haven't played with it yet, but perhaps
someone who has can comment on what it actually is that they've done?

Thanks,

Michael.