Just as with the track parameter, queries are subject to Track
Limitations, described in Track Limiting and subject to access roles,
described in the statuses/filter method.  Both the number and size of
bounding boxes is limited.  Bounding boxes must be less than one
degree per side, and you may specify up to ten bounding boxes.

Is there a tool to help me stay in 10 boxes?

Need
LA
Chicago