I took a run at your web site. It's got some kind of Flash script that
causes Firefox to throw an error, and it takes *way* too long to load.
So, you've got bigger problems than oAuth to solve.

As for hiring developers, there is a list of developers who have self-
registered with their areas of expertise at
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Developers.
This appears to have been edited last about 4 months ago, so I suspect
there are a few names missing. ;-) The whole "Twitter developer
registry" thing is probably something Ryan Sarver will want to comment
on, possibly even before Chirp. ;-) Meanwhile, you could look through
that list and see if there are people in your geographic area with
oAuth and .NET experience, at least as claimed by themselves. I'm
personally not a .NET developer, so I can't help you.