Would it not be sufficient to display the result of an authenticated call to
the user_timeline method?

Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:07:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [twitter-dev] Private account
From: ra...@twitter.com
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com

all the employees could just request to follow the boss, i suppose.

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 2:01 PM, niel <nathaniel.thall...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

 I have the following requirement. I set up a private twitter account

for my boss. His tweets need to be visible to all the employees. So,

the tweets must be displayed on the company's intranet so employees

have a central place to read them.

But the issue is that this is only possible with public accounts and

not private accounts. Is there any way around this?

Thanks.

--
Raffi Krikorian
Twitter Platform Team