Hi,

I was creating a simple application which requests statuses of a
certain list within my Twitter account using the following command:
http://api.twitter.com/1/id/lists/list-id/statuses.xml.

For some reason, after doing some requests, i get a HTTP 400 Bad
Request.
I have read that a client may only do 500 requests per hour, but i
dont believe that i have done that many requests by simply testing my
application.
After some time all is well and i receive the expected result.

Has someone else encountered this problem?

I have already sent a request to whitelist my IP, but i want to make
sure that not else is causing this problem.

Thanks in advance.