The request_streaming URL just allows you to input some data and accept the
EULA. It has no other real or practical purpose.

If you have been granted shadow access, you should be able to follow more
than 400 users on stream.twitter.com/1/statuses/follow.json.

If you cannot, you either have a bug in your client, or you haven't been
granted access. Contact a...@twitter.com about the later, post here about the
former.

-John Kalucki
http://twitter.com/jkalucki