Over the past several weeks, I have never been able to view the
details of 1 of my OAuth clients, when I go to:

http://twitter.com/oauth_clients/details/XXXXXX

I can view the details of my other apps, but this one has
*consistently* given "Over Capacity" messages. I went to twitter.com/
help and didn't see any other issues filed, and even though I was
logged in to ZenDesk, didn't see a way to open a support request.

I'm posting here because I'm stumped at how to fix this, and it is for
our company's main app so I'd really like to be get this resolved.

Has anyone seen this? Any clues on what I can do?

Thanks,

-mike