We are several developpers using the recommended Phirehose library to
catch tweets from the twitter streaming api.
Surprisingly, we have all at the same time the same connection error.
The last connection error occured today (feb 16) at 3.12PM GMT.
(see details at
http://groups.google.com/group/phirehose-users/browse_thread/thread/c788088feae4e362).
This kind of error has happened frequently in the last 2-3 weeks.

Has Twitter changed something in the Streaming API flow today feb. 16
around 3.12 PM GMT as we assume after some discussions that the
Phirehose library may not handle properly a change in the api stream
(ip address, ...)?

Kim LELOUP